Fairy Tail Elysium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traces [Travel: Magnolia - Oshibana and vice versa]

Go down

Traces [Travel: Magnolia - Oshibana and vice versa] Empty Traces [Travel: Magnolia - Oshibana and vice versa]

Post by Catherina Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:15 pm

“I'm cold, are we almost there?”

“Take out the jacket and put it on.”

“I don't want to wear it..”

“Then don't nag about being cold.”

The words might have sounded harsh if they hadn't been spoken with care. Catherina signed. Oshibana wasn't really all that far from where they were now, their travel up till now had gone great, but then the wind had picked up and Alexandra's whines started to gain in volume.

“..I got it dirty, okay? Can't walk with a dirty jacket..”

Oh.. that made sense. Cat's fingers dug into the soft wool of her royal blue scarf. She didn't wear many jackets, often having enough with a long sleeved shirt or a sweater. However, a scarf was something that appeared to be glued to her neck more often than it wasn't. Wrapping the scarf around Alexandra's neck she gave her a gentle pat on the back.

“What about you?”

“I'm fine, Lex.”

There was no need for the girl to feel guilty about it, Catherina could handle some wind. Besides, she didn't feel like having Alexandra getting ill; wouldn't be fun for neither of them. For now she had to make sure that Alex could stay on her own during the bigger part of the day. They were almost in Oshibana Town now, the place Catherina had to talk about their guild.

Recruiting..
Urghz, that would be wonderful.

Through the outskirts into the city; they would need to find a place to stay before Cat could start on the mission. She really hadn't imagined doing something like that, but someone had to do it.

Oshibana – the sign they had passed a few minutes ago had happily announced.

“It's smaller than the last one..”

Oh god.

Words: 290/200
Catherina
Catherina

Statistics
MP:
Traces [Travel: Magnolia - Oshibana and vice versa] Left_bar_bleue105/105Traces [Travel: Magnolia - Oshibana and vice versa] Empty_bar_bleue  (105/105)

Back to top Go down