Fairy Tail Elysium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkurr, The Shadow Knight

3 posters

Go down

Darkurr, The Shadow Knight Empty Darkurr, The Shadow Knight

Post by Darkurr Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:16 am

Darkurr, The Shadow Knight 00086-1

Name:

Biographical Information:
Birth Date: January 24th
Birthplace: Unnammed Village
Relatives: N/A

Physical Description:
Height:5'8"
Weight: 168lbs
General Description: A creature of average stature, not much can be said for the child of the Paintbrush Samurai. He is always seen in some odd costume, almost always resulting is some kind of suit of armor, or tribal war paint. He is always in the shadows, lurking, something that seems to hide the ivory flame on his head, often to be believed to be a manifestation of actual shadows. He is always in dark clothing, often reflecting his own magic of darkness. He often resembles feudal Japanese culture, as well as appearance, despite the fact he is little of Oriental decent and more of a religious background. Upon using his magic, it alters his form to resemble that of a demonic creature, or of a madman. He is often coated in black or grays, and carries multiple spikes all over his body. This look is not for the use of his magic, but more to strike fear into others to avoid further confrontation.
Face Claim: N/A || OC

Personal Information:
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: A man and soldier of the shadows. He has become a recluse and a hermit by cutting off any and all connections to the outside world. He talks little so he can listen. He watches those that cannot watch themselves. He is the all seeing eye, living in places long abandoned. He is silent in his movements and makes sure not to disturb. This is how he earned the name "The shadow knight". Darkurr is a person of nobility and honor. He feels strongly to protect the world, yet he picks no side. By this, he is a truly neutral warrior. He has grown old and mysterious upon time. His body has become the shape of his emotions, growing skinny or tall, or fat and short. He always seems to look exactly how he feels. He has been known to have a "fiery" personality. This had been the result of the white flame on his head, that happens to fade into the darkness as Darkurr often does. He has been known to be passionate in war, and takes fights seriously. He believes every little movement can change the world. He is meticulous by doing so, and often is seen as a perfectionist. He is a hard core believer of the butterfly effect... and would often think about the repercussions of every action he takes. He is extremely calculated. However, despite him being a social recluse at times, he has a rather energetic personality and his love of competition; specifically sport fighting and eating. He will eat anything. For the most part, only fights to win, and spares his enemies after defeating them only for them to attack him when his back is turned. His staggering power is simultaneously reined in and enhanced by his fierce loyalty and morality. Darkurr is pure of heart, possessing no negative feelings or thoughts. He is also portrayed to be very innocent as a child, because of growing up alone with no friends or siblings.

Magic Information:
Magic: Shadow Weilding
Description: Darkurr spent his life in the shadows, waiting, watching... After years of doing so, the shadows started to become a part of him. It shaped him. He has become darkness. His magic revolves around forming himself to be shaped with the darkness. Each form provides 4 basic skills, speed, movement (ease of use), attack, and defense. (Base is 3)
Speed (Max): 1 (Old Grandpa Pace), 2 (Walking Pace), 3 (Run), 4 (Marathon Runner), 5 (Speed of Light
Movement (Ease): 1 (Penguin), 2 (Stiff neck), 3 (Normal), 4 (Yoga Master), 5 (Made of Rubber(
Attack: 1 (Unarmed), 2 (Fisticuffs), 3 (Normal), 4 (Armed and Dangerous), 5 (Weapon of Mass Destruction)
Defense: 1 (No Armor), 2 (Clothing), 3 (Light Armor), 4 (Armored Plates), 5 (WALKING TANK)

Advantages: Very easy to use. Darkurr can use his own materials without relying on other's shadows.
Disadvantages: He is limited to a set amount of "Shadows". If he creates a weapon out of it, and loses the said weapon, it would prevent him from changing out of his "Takeover" based shadows or his other forms.

Chronological and Political Information:
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Guild: Mercenary
Background History: A village lost in time, almost appearing under developed. The village was know for its warrior culture, breeding families of samurai. They were renown fighters all over their land, but over time, the culture changed. Life went on and the world changed. Eventually the warrior families became civilized, all of them, besides one.

There was one samurai left in the village, however he was not a killer, but his prices were. He sold the most beautifully crafted sculptures, paintings and more. The village know him as Brushogun, the great Paintbrush samurai. He infused paints and magic with the samurai honor. His sword became his paintbrush, and he was the artist.

Years went on, and his family grew prosperous. His wife and only child were well off, until the Raid came.

A group of bandits stormed into the village under the cover of night. They infiltrated the former village of samurai, going to the home of the last real warrior, Brushogun. They broke into the house as he slept and broke down the door to his bedroom. He reached toward his sword beside his bed, as his wife reached for hers. However it was too late. The bandits were mages, demons, creatures of chaos. they chose the village for a sacrifice, and the warrior was enough. They tossed the sword aside like a petty toy, and the weapon rolled down the hall... stopping at the foot of a child with shattered dreams.

"Father..." the child muttered, "..Mother." With tears in the eyes the sword was picked up, and the young prodigy revealed the power they had been learning. That moment, the child had no more hope in the world. With the flick of a wrist colors of the canvas emit from the sword and smited the demons in the room, leaving only one demon to get away.

The child looked at the murdered parents, "Father..." the young warrior uttered, "I shall not speak again until there is hope in the world." And the walls were painted with the most glorious crimson. It was a red so pure, yet so corrupt... it was the color of revenge, the blood of fallen foes...

And so the child was unnamed and thought to be dead.. but the legend of Brushogun lived on.

This was the tale of Darkurr's great father. He lived in spite of this story, wondering how such a hero could live along dimensions across planes of other worlds without uttering a sound or word. Darkurr was just a shade of gray in his father's colorful world. "The shadows..." she said to himself, "I am just a shadow of myself, and of my father. So that is what I will be..." he embraced the colorless entity, "The son of the Paintbrush Samurai, The Shadow Knight. I am Darkurr"

Last edited by Darkurr on Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Darkurr
Darkurr

Statistics
MP:
Darkurr, The Shadow Knight Left_bar_bleue115/115Darkurr, The Shadow Knight Empty_bar_bleue  (115/115)

http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/

Back to top Go down

Darkurr, The Shadow Knight Empty Re: Darkurr, The Shadow Knight

Post by Darkurr Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:01 pm

Bump.

I need halp.
Darkurr
Darkurr

Statistics
MP:
Darkurr, The Shadow Knight Left_bar_bleue115/115Darkurr, The Shadow Knight Empty_bar_bleue  (115/115)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilthal Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:13 pm

Here to help, what can I do for you?
Lilthal
Lilthal

Statistics
MP:
Darkurr, The Shadow Knight Left_bar_bleue180/180Darkurr, The Shadow Knight Empty_bar_bleue  (180/180)

http://xnatzukox.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkurr Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:59 pm

I think it's done.
Darkurr
Darkurr

Statistics
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilthal Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:00 pm

You forgot about general description
Lilthal
Lilthal

Statistics
MP:
Darkurr, The Shadow Knight Left_bar_bleue180/180Darkurr, The Shadow Knight Empty_bar_bleue  (180/180)

http://xnatzukox.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukiya Ishida Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:44 pm

I'm gonna step in here with a question about your magic. I get that it works through those stats, but what exactly determines which stats are in effect? If it's been explained and I simply overlooked it please point it out and we'll continue forward with the grading. Also, as Lilthal pointed out, you're missing a General Description.
Tsukiya Ishida
Tsukiya Ishida

Statistics
MP:
Darkurr, The Shadow Knight Left_bar_bleue270/270Darkurr, The Shadow Knight Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkurr Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:30 am

Opps, my bad.

Anyways, in short sense, the magic is like ExQuip/Takeover. Using shadows he's able to create things out of it, like armor or weapons. These are directly connected to him, meaning if he created a weapon and lost it, it would have an effect on him.

The best way I can explain it is in the spells themselves. The "Stats" are more of a guide. I put my most used forms in my Siggy. For example, the one with the scythe would have Speed 4, and attack 4, but has an armor of 1, and ease of 2/3. Meaning he moves fast... but can be killed instantly.... if that makes sense.
Darkurr
Darkurr

Statistics
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkurr Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:38 pm

Bump?
Darkurr
Darkurr

Statistics
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukiya Ishida Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:07 pm

I'm still a bit foggy on your magic concept, but I'll allow it and see what comes of it. Be forewarned, though, that you may be asked to change some things if it becomes problematic.

Approved.
Tsukiya Ishida
Tsukiya Ishida

Statistics
MP:
Darkurr, The Shadow Knight Left_bar_bleue270/270Darkurr, The Shadow Knight Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down