Fairy Tail Elysium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travel Threads

2 posters

Go down

Travel Threads Empty Travel Threads

Post by Kazuma Mizushima Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:49 am

Kazuma was beginning to grow bored, the smell of sweat and alcohol was beginning to wear thin. He needed to go out, he needed to do something. The Guild hall was busy for the most part, everyone had either gotten their missions and began to head out, finished their missions and were coming back to relax, or just sitting and enjoying their drunken stupor. He needed to get out. He had to do something, anything would be better than this. He waited until the moment was just right, the request board was empty. He quickly darted over, scanning the board meticulously until he found the one that he wanted. It was in Balsam Village, a good one. A bunch of young kids were running amok, causing damage and attempting to take over. This should be child’s play, and give Kazuma a good look at what that place had to offer. Maybe he’d find something beautiful there, but that was very, very unlikely. Taking the flyer in hand, Kazuma exited the guild house, getting ready to make the long trip to Balsam Village. As he departed down the road, he stopped. He felt a sense of familiarity, someone he hadn't seen in quite some time. He looked around, trying to find its source but found nothing. Thinking it was just his imagination, he discarded the notion for the time being and continued on his way to Balsam Village.

Traveling to Balsam Village (Accepted New Boys in Town)
Kazuma Mizushima
Kazuma Mizushima

Statistics
MP:
Travel Threads Left_bar_bleue255/255Travel Threads Empty_bar_bleue  (255/255)

Back to top Go down

Travel Threads Empty Re: Travel Threads

Post by Kazuma Mizushima Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:36 am

It’d had been a few days since Kazuma made his way back into Clover Town. He needed to get out there, find something else to do. The Job Request board was free so he figured he’d go and take a look. A few guild members waved as he went, him shooting a small wave back in response. He was, for the most part, on better terms with many of his guildmates. He’d even grown to tolerate their ugliness for the time being. They were like the ugly person at the bar that had finally looked halfway decent after a few beers. At any rate, things were looking up. Upon making his way to the board, he began to scan it meticulously, trying to find any jobs that may pique his interest.  He had, for whatever reason, the incredible urge to fight something. Call it an itch that he needed to scratch. Whatever the case may be, that was what he was looking for. He searched the different flyers until he found one that stood out. A fisherman named Smitty needed help hunting something big. This was his type of job. He snatched the flyer and informed the Guild he was heading out. Walking down the streets of Clover Town, a weird feeling came over him. Quite like the one when he left for the Spa Town.

“My God, I can’t believe that you actually got uglier since I last saw you.”

Kazuma’s eye twitched as he raised an eyebrow, he knew all too well whose voice that was. Turning around, he was met by a small exceed standing by his legs, tail flowing freely in the wind.

“With that tacky ass bow in your hair, you have the nerve to say anything about me? Go crawl back into pile of crap you dug your way out of, Charlotte.”

The two looked at each other and began to chuckle, symbolizing the depths of their relationship. After exiting the slave camp all those years ago, Charlotte was the first individual that Kazuma made contact with. The two hit it off perfectly due to their similar personalities and the likes. Both of them thought that no one could be compared to them in terms of beauty but each thought that they were even more beautiful than the other. A strange relationship to say the least.

“So what brings you back into town? Decided to finally learn how to be as beautiful as I?”

“Screw that, I got bored and figured I would make your ugly Guild a thousand times more beautiful. Since you are the only one who of those cretins that is even remotely close to my beauty, I figured I would partner with you.”

Charlotte lifts his shirt from the back and shows the Blue Pegasus guild mark as Kazuma rolls his eyes. Annoyed that he would have to partner with Charlotte but he knew the Exceed had a point. No one could compare to the two of them. So with a huff, he waved Charlotte along as the two of them made their way to Worth Woodsea.

500/200 Traveling to Worth Woodesea (Accepted Gobblin'Key)
Kazuma Mizushima
Kazuma Mizushima

Statistics
MP:
Travel Threads Left_bar_bleue255/255Travel Threads Empty_bar_bleue  (255/255)

Back to top Go down

Post by Linedwell Rainrex Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:51 am

OOC: Make each travel a separate topic. We need to see you posting from the town that you're currently in to another town and etc.
Linedwell Rainrex
Linedwell Rainrex

Statistics
MP:
Travel Threads Left_bar_bleue215/215Travel Threads Empty_bar_bleue  (215/215)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down