Fairy Tail Elysium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The once painful memory [private Akuma/Aven]

2 posters

Go down

The once painful memory [private Akuma/Aven] Empty The once painful memory [private Akuma/Aven]

Post by Akuma Jaaku Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:15 am

Graffiti Fonts

It had been around four years since the young man had been into civilization, his breaths seemingly drawn in smooth and blown out with a grace of a king. His every step seemingly showing his feelings toward the people of the town he was in… downing… He truly hated back in the normal world everyone smiling and carrying on in life as though tragedy never existed and as if sadness is something of a fable tale… It truly disgusted him, the lacks nature of which humanity seemed to be now compared to his normal everyday existence. He who had fought for survival ever since he exited the womb, however, even though he felt such emotions toward these people there was a devilish smile on his face as though he was walking among some of the best people he had ever meet. Though this face wasn’t for he wanted to through a façade in the air so not to look suspicious but rather his bloodlust was peaking if anyone among these pitiful beings could tell his true emotions it would be that of another fighter.

Though he doubted anyone would truly pick-up of his true intent for his bloodlust was around his body tightly as though a beast hiding his presence before finally striking down on an unexpected victim. His smile going cleanly and smoothly across his face, his clothes of choice for his return to the normal world being a black suit with a light blue tie loosely hanging from around his seemingly clean pressed white collared shirt. He would have on black sunglasses hiding his golden eyes, his black slim fitting pants held up loosely by black leather belt and accompanying these pants would be matching leather black shoes. As he would walk the streets slowly heading toward the outskirts of town he would notice someone who seemed to be familiar a blue haired girl that seemingly reeked of the smell of blood her face sour in definition from what he could see it was as though she hated everything around her and simply was alone in this world. However, that would immediately douse the hopes of it being her for all he could remember of the young girl that once was, was a bright young smile and a cheerful look of enjoyment as she would watch him and her brother fight back and forth.

So with that last bit of remembrance and another shot of cruel reality he would simply let out a slight giggle for even thinking this world was even slightly forgiving in light of possibly becoming the man he once was, however, this would seal the deal of his new nature and personality though it wasn’t much different from that of when he was a child it was enough to call him now a true amoral killer. It was as though with that last interaction his fate would be sealed and his destination to begin his ever twisting and turning journey would be to arrive at Phantom Lord and establish his name in this world yet again as one of the most powerful beings.

Therefore, without further hesitation his stride becoming even more definite as he would slowly but surely make his way toward the destination that would truly turn his life upside down yet again…
Akuma Jaaku
Akuma Jaaku

Statistics
MP:
The once painful memory [private Akuma/Aven] Left_bar_bleue100/100The once painful memory [private Akuma/Aven] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

The once painful memory [private Akuma/Aven] Empty Re: The once painful memory [private Akuma/Aven]

Post by Aven Higashi Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:31 am

The air held a cool crispness, evidence of the autumn that had overtaken the town of Oak. The trees had already begun to turn vibrant colors, freckling the mountainside on the horizon with brilliant hues of crimson and gold. Even with all the beauty that surrounded her, the woman walked solemnly.

As usual, she was dressed all in black. Her jacket's high collar blocked the majority of her neck, reaching to the base of her chin. Looking straight at her however, showed a peek of flesh, the open jacket exposing the black tank top that lay underneath, and the skin left exposed by its neckline. Her long blue locks swept down the back of her leather jacket, pulled into a ponytail that swayed against her back as she walked, matching the rhythm of her hips: which had been clad in dark skinny jeans that seamlessly transitioned into her boots. Her pace was moderate, the clicking of her heels consistent, but it was obvious she wasn't rushing, despite the briskness of her walk. Very little seemed to excite her enough to warrant a heightened pace, let alone enough to warrant an expression other than a scowl.  

It had been four long years in this world-- the one away from her childhood home-- the one she still didn't understand well. People here were so... She didn't even have the right word to explain it--privileged? ignorant? She wasn't sure what it was, but most people seemed to have no sense of urgency-- self preservation, no inherent drive to completely flourish. It bothered her. But that was why she normally didn't interact with people.

Though, she knew today she would have to. She had recently joined the guild Phantom Lord, and had already discovered that she was going to need to get to know people more if she had any hope in advancing her own skills quickly. She was a good way there, when a man had passed her. His energy felt different than what she was used to in this world-- but felt oddly familiar. Her brow furrowed as she tried to place where she knew him from. From the direction that he was headed, it looked as though he may have the same destination she had.

She had paused for a minute, trying to reflect on why the man stuck out to her as familiar. Perhaps she had seen him in the guild? She felt as though she would have remembered him though. She had paused long enough to let the man get a good way in front of her. She had finally continued her journey to the guild hall, though as she neared the entrance, her eyes again fell upon the man that had passed her.

Her teeth sunk into the side of her cheek, as her eye narrowed at the man. He was so familiar. "Hey you... The one with the glasses" she called out to him, specifying who she was talking to despite the fact that there was no one else around. Her voice had been the same that it had always been: clear and crisp. A light soprano-- far less intimidating than she hoped it would sound. She neared closer to the man. Taking in the details of the man, trying to place why she knew him, her crimson orbs narrowing further as she asked, "Where do I know you from?"

As she asked the question, a face flashed into her mind. The face of an old friend, one she hadn't seen in years. Why she thought of him at this moment, she wasn't sure. The man in front of her surely couldn't be the owner of the boy's face. She paled as she thought about him. She cleared her throat, crossing her arms, attempting to draw the image away from her mind, as she waited for a response.
Aven Higashi
Aven Higashi

Back to top Go down

The once painful memory [private Akuma/Aven] Empty Re: The once painful memory [private Akuma/Aven]

Post by Akuma Jaaku Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:22 am

As the man continued with his journey to the guild known as Phantom Lord it would seem as though he couldn’t get the image of his one and only true childhood friend out of his mind those crimson eyes could have only belonged to her but he had long forsaken the possibility that she was still around and even if it was here it wasn’t as though they would meet gain and honestly it most likely would have been better if they never did…

However, it would seem fate had another plan for the man that did involve reuniting with his old partner in crime for as soon as he heard the voice and slowly begun to turn around it came to him that it was no other person but the woman he felt so closely to back then…it was none other than Aven Higashi… as the blue haired woman slowly approached him he would watch as her matured figure would slightly sway back and forth her light bluish hair being blown in the wind slightly as she would approach even slower. As the wind would blow her hair it would do the same for his he would think for a moment before being able to respond to the woman’s questions finally being able to take his eyes of her fully matured body and place them back on the woman in front of him.

“So it really was you Aven… Well, I guess there is no other way to tell you than to show you my eyes I suppose…”

The man never truly was one for boring introductions and felt this would be a much funnier way to show who he was once more. So as he would speak his face would slowly pan downward as he would remove his sunglasses and allow for his eyes to be shown yet again to the girl hoping she wouldn’t have forgotten their piercing gaze his golden eyes would know be gazing back into hers as he would finish his sentence and let a light pause go between the two before speaking yet again…

“Long time no see Aven I suppose I can’t call you by any of the names I used to now that you are all grown up…”

His tone slightly sarcastic as he would have a light smile on his face truly this woman would be the only one that could have this effect on the man and would truly be the only woman to be able to do this to him. For long ago these emotions finally flowing through him yet again where locked away after the disaster had struck and he left the village for one finally time. Though he would probably have to tell the woman of his deeds later for now he was simply going to try and enjoy the reuniting meeting between friends once more in a place that would surely lead to them causing nothing but chaos and mischief.

“So what are you doing here in Oak Town and how long has it been since I have seen that blank face of yours? It seems like it has been ages since the last time I saw you and everyone else…”

He didn’t truly mean to let that last part slip out but with that he would gain control yet again over his emotions and would put the glasses in one of his pants pockets as he would now have his hands in his pockets standing tall. He would slightly laugh as he would hear the woman clear her throat wondering what possible could be running through that thick skull of hers…
Akuma Jaaku
Akuma Jaaku

Statistics
MP:
The once painful memory [private Akuma/Aven] Left_bar_bleue100/100The once painful memory [private Akuma/Aven] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Higashi Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:55 pm

Aven could feel her heart pounding through her chest, as the man lowered his glasses to expose his golden orbs. Her crimson ones scanned his face as though she was looking at some ghost. The woman was unsure if she should hug the man, or slap him. Conflicted between the two of them, she did neither, merely standing in front of him, motionless-- perhaps still attempting to decide on what she wanted to do.

She could feel the man's eyes looking her over. A smirk overtook her lips as the man suggested that he couldn't call her by any of his old nicknames. She clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth as she attempted to respond back to him. "Well I would wish you luck in finding one that would fit still, Akuma." She crossed her arms over her chest, as if challenging him to find one that he could still use. "Though I have to warn you, if you pick the wrong one, you might lose your tongue." The threat was intended to be playful. It would be unsurprising though, if an onlooker had overheard the statement that they would have taken the statement seriously. Though, the grin and the playful twinkle in her eye would suggest to the man otherwise.

As the man questioned how long it had been since they had seen each other, her heart sank. Without much thought, she could probably tell the number of months that it had been since they had last embraced each other's company-- and yet, the old friend in front of her suggested that he hadn't much of a clue of how long it had been. Aven's smile fell some, her brow furrowed. "It's been eight years... but who's counting?" Her hands moved from her chest to her hips as she looked at him. "You had been gone for so long that I figured you were long dead." she said nonchalantly, but still rather blunt.

Her face softened some, as she looked over the man again. She wanted to remain mad at him, "It's... really good to see you..." she moved closer to the man, a small step at a time."It's been four years since I have been home... Have you been back at all in that time?" she questioned, not expecting him to respond with a "yes" but still committed to asking the question. "As for why I'm in Oak... I've joined the guild here... but what brings you out this way?"
Aven Higashi
Aven Higashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuma Jaaku Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:05 pm

Akuma would let a faint smile grace his lips as the women would stand in shock and then slowly go back to the crazy little girl he remembered all those years ago. However, this time he wouldn't be able to bestow this woman with a familiar nickname from the old days in which they were so close but it wouldn't stop him from slowly thinking of one to playfully call her and later change it to fit this new beauty standing before him not only in figure but in power he could tell she had done much growing as a warrior making his blood lust slightly flow as if a gentle kiss on the forehead to show the woman that he was indeed proud of any growth she had made though not truly knowing if she had grown stronger for him or herself….

“Wow it has been eight years already since you graced me with the gaze of those crimson eyes? As for me being dead we both know that wouldn't happen anytime soon.”

He would have a confident tone in his voice and a playful demeanor as to show some warmth to his long lost companion in crime. Though the way he let his smile carry on his face was one that the woman shouldn't have soon forgotten... it was only one other person it ever meet with and that was the one man Akuma truly respected and that being her brother… his lips would twist in a manner very view would be able to ever see and tell about it for another day to come.

“As for me going home I wouldn't really consider it home after I heard of your absence so to if I have been home I guess you could say no I haven’t… and for my I am here it is so that I can join this fine guild behind me.”

As he would slowly begin walking toward the woman nearly at the same pace as she chose to strut toward him… his eyes slowly going from side to side as the woman’s new found curves would seemingly catch his attention slowly scanning back to those beautiful crimson eyes and he would smile yet again as they drew closer him starting to come to a slow half as they were only a mere five feet away from each other and the last words before he would begin to listen to the woman speak would be…

“It is nice to see you as well the beautiful crimson snowfall, I hope you still know how to make the crimson flakes grace this boring land.”
Akuma Jaaku
Akuma Jaaku

Statistics
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down